DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED:
Provide electrical and instrumentation/controls CADD support for Y-12 Projects Engineering to include the following:
- Utilize Bentley MicroStation for the generation of conduit/cables schedules, conduit/equipment plans, one-line diagrams, wiring/connection/schematic diagrams, instrument loop diagrams, various sections/elevations/details, etc.
- Utilize Bentley ProjectWise to manage/control the electronic CADD file.
- Collaborate with each project’s Electrical/I&C design engineer to ensure the required information is shown on each drawing.
- Reserve drawing document numbers in SAP-DMS (SAP-based document management software application).
- Perform field walkdowns of the proposed project construction site if required.
- Perform drafting check on CADD files produced by others to ensure conformance to CNS CADD standards.
- Provide input to project estimates to account for required department CADD hours.
Scheduled hours may fluctuate due to group workload, but position is planned to be full-time (4/10 schedule Mon.-Thur.).
C. S. Engineering, Inc., headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, is a veteran owned small business, that has been providing the highest quality engineering services to the nuclear and chemical industries for over 25 years. Our engineers and technical personnel are our strongest assets. We are committed to high quality products and services, on-target cost, and meeting deadlines.
Location/Region: Oak Ridge, TN (US)