CALL 865-851-9730 NOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW!
Provide companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
Depending on the client’s needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client’s needs change:
- Assist clients with ADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming and transferring.
- Prepare meals following clients’ prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and clean clients’ homes (no more than 20% of time).
- Conduct basic errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your clients’ care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center, play a board game).
- Provide transportation services.
- Maintain a detailed record of services provided and clients’ current conditions.
Please visit http://hcamatch.com to apply directly to our Knoxville location. Please make sure you show at least the past 5 years of work history. Once you have completed our on-line application, call 865-851-9730 to schedule an interview!
Changing the Way the World Ages
Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
Our specialized approach to home care, innovative spirit, unique company culture and the expert team all contribute to our success in elevating the standard of care for aging adults.
Location/Region: Maryville, TN (US)