Join our Family of Angels! Visiting Angels Knoxville is a Senior Home Care Service that meets the non-medical needs of Clients & their Families by matching them with the perfect Caregivers! We are currently seeking caring, patient, compassionate and reliable Caregivers, Companions, & CNAs who desire to help & serve individuals in their communities.
The Ideal Caregiver will possess the Following:
- 1-2 years of Experience working with Seniors in an Assisted Living, Home Care, or other related field
- Compassionate, Upbeat Attitude & Love for the Senior Community
- Sharp Communication Skills
- Willingness to Prepare Meals, Run Errands, Manage Housekeeping, and Assist Clients
- Ethical, Reliable & Responsible Behavior
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Age Twenty-One (21) or Older
- Must Have a Valid Driver’s License & Social Security Card
- Possess Reliable, Personal Vehicle & Proof of Auto Insurance
- Pass a Criminal Background Check & Drug Screen
- Verifiable Employment History & Ability to Pass an Extensive Reference Check
Visiting Angels is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in the US today. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to serve in our community!
Location/Region: Loudon, TN (US)