Graduate Management Trainee (Business / Marketing)
JetWave International is opening its doors in Knoxville, TN. We’re looking for hard-working, forward-thinking and ambitious applicants for an opportunity that involves five stages of development and training into management:
- sales, marketing, pr, customer service
- team leadership, development
- crew management, campaign management
- assistant management, recruitment
- office management, client relations
Business Graduates make excellent candidates, but we also encourage those with other degrees along with career changers and others looking for an entry level job where they can prove themselves!
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
(in addition to being 18+ years of age and authorized to work in the US)
- Good communication skills and a strong sales or customer service ability
- A real ambition to succeed and the ability to overcome challenging situations
- A strong work ethic; in our world the harder you work the more money you’ll make
- A competitive nature; sporting backgrounds are common in our industry
- A resilient nature, this isn’t a job for the faint-hearted, you have to be able to show you can bounce back from defeat
Your first three to five days with us will be focused on developing your event conversation skills. You’ll most likely naturally land your first few sales during this time as you find your feet, which will build your confidence. Within a matter of weeks, the people that have gotten the hang of the event work will be able to advance into the second stage of our Graduate Management Training Program. You’ll also start getting more specific goals with the management team including how quickly you want to advance through the program.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- We offer a combination of classroom-style teaching and on-site training so that you learn the theory and see it in practice.
- Our environment is team-oriented, and we like to have fun at work, so you won’t have to worry about cut-throat competition. We support and assist each other!
- There are a huge amount of incentives for top performers including but not limited to: weekly drinks and meals with management, public recognition and a wall of fame, financial incentives, quarterly seminars, annual retreats, and more!
If you think you’d be well suited to a demanding and challenging fast-track graduate training program, and you have the relevant skills, please send your resume to Isaac or a member of the HR team at JetWave International!
Knoxville’s Premier Events, Retail, and In-Store Marketing Promotion Company. Founded in November 2017 and based in Knoxville, Tennessee, JetWave is a trusted business and consulting firm founded on previous experiences and principles.