The Senior Manager - Facilities Operations is responsible for bringing the brand promise to life through excellence in all facets of asset management. This position serves as a guest advocate and key advisor to the General Manager/Hotel Manager, and leads some or all of the operations of maintenance engineering, facilities maintenance, common areas, grounds, housekeeping partnership, laundry partnership. Success in this role is measured primarily by onsite and post-stay guest survey responses as well as annual quality evaluations from IHG and monthly inspections of management team evaluating the quality of the facilities and the life and safe operation of assets.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma required
• College degree or trade training in the engineering discipline preferred
• 5 years hospitality maintenance engineering management
• 3 years leading front line staff
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Facilities Certification CEOE, IFMA, or FMA are desired.
• May require certain current state certification or licensing
• Working knowledge of maintenance engineering management and building physical plant systems
• Demonstrated basic project management
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate, prevent and solve problems, and deliver consistently high-quality results in a fast-paced setting
• Strong demonstrated written and verbal communications skills in English required
• Demonstrated ability to build a high-performing work team
Full medical, dental, vision, PTO and 401k benefits after 90 days!
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO APPLY - https://re22.ultipro.com/ORA1000/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=11090&__VT=ExtCan