The Systems Administrator Tier 1’s role is to provide phone and remote technical support to various TekLinks customers. Previous inbound-call phone support experience is highly desired. More importantly, we are looking for an individual who is eager to learn, highly customer focused, patient, an effective communicator, self-initiating, has a positive attitude, and is able to prioritize and execute tasks without micro-management. The role will involve basic desktop and systems administration support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing Service Requests and Incidents through a ticketing system
- Answering Inbound Service Calls and to ensure minimal Abandoned calls
- Administration of the Ticketing System:
- Verifying tickets are dispatched according to policy
- Verifying ownership of tickets
- Verifying tickets are filled out accurately
- Basic Troubleshooting and Administration of Windows based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) and Server Roles (AD DS, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Print Server, File Server)
- Virus Remediation
- Computer imaging / build outs
- MFP/Scanner/Fax troubleshooting
- WiFi/Network Connectivity troubleshooting
- Any other task or duty as assigned or required
- Inbound call experience
- Customer Support experience
- A+ Certified, or willing to achieve
- Net + Certified, or willing to achieve
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Some experience in the following is helpful:
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft Office Suite
- EMR/HER/Practice Management Suites
- Networking/Switching hardware
We are in pursuit of passionate and driven people with a mind for solving problems and who keep the customer first. Our team members are leaders, communicators, people who take their work seriously but don’t take themselves too seriously. We value relationships and getting stuff done the right way. If this sounds like you, we hope to hear from you soon.
Who we are: We are a national leader in cloud computing, managed services, engineering services, and value-added resale.
Our Core Purpose: We are a team of experts who are passionate about building valuable relationships and getting things done right. We work together, work smart, and play hard. Simply put: We make IT work for business.
Visit our website for additional information: www.teklinks.com/careers/
Our People: Our employees are our greatest asset. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members work together, work smart, and play hard. Their professional growth and success fuels customer growth and success, which is what keeps our loyal customers happy.
Visit our website for more info and to fill out an application: www.teklinks.com/careers/
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)