This position is responsible for cleaning all guest rooms, performing make ups and turn downs, preparing rooms for guest arrivals and cleaning common areas as assigned. The housekeeping staff is also responsible to comply with guest requests and to assist other departments when requested to ensure 5 Star Service. Hours are available for AM or PM shifts. Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available.
Starting pay $11/hr. No experience needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Some cleaning experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate with other staff members
- Interaction with the guests
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions based on job knowledge and awareness of company goals.
- Job requires being on feet all day
- Very physical work, constantly moving around
- Must be able to get on hands and knees to scrub floors
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
- Must be able to operate golf cart
- Repeatedly going up and down flights of stairs
- Must be able to work around cleaning supplies / chemicals
- Moving from room to room cleaning
- Common areas
- Working within very tight and precise time constraints
- Will be required to go outside regardless of weather to transport self and cleaning supplies from room to room
An application must be completed on our website (www.blackberryfarm.com/careers) prior to consideration for position.
For immediate application and interview, please feel free to stop by our Staffing and Support Office located at 108 W. Church Ave. Maryville, TN 37801 between the hours of 9am and 4pm, Monday- Friday. Please bring your resume or your employment history.
Located just 20 minutes from Downtown Maryville and 45 minutes from Knoxville at the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, Blackberry Farm is conveniently located as well as a beautiful place to work.
Blackberry Farm provides a world class hospitality experience for our guests. Our attention to every detail, impeccable service, unique activity offerings and outstanding cuisine have helped Blackberry Farm earn its pedigree as one of the most celebrated small luxury resorts in the world.
James Beard Award Winner- Best Wine Program
James Beard Award Winner- Outstanding Service
Travel & Leisure Magazine--#1 Resort in North America
Andrew Harper--#1 Food and Wine Resort
Travel & Leisure Magazine--#1 Service in North America
4,200 Acre Working Farm setting the standard for Farm to Table Cuisine
Blackberry Farm is an energetic and enriching work culture. Apply now to join the winning team at Blackberry Farm!
Location/Region: Walland, TN (US)