4101 Clinton Highway, Knoxville, TN 37912
Celebrating 28 Years in Business
GAS & DIESEL TRUCK TECH
After 28 years we are expanding our truck shop
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL & GAS TECHNICIANS / MECHANICS GET HIGH WAGES,
PLENTY OF HOURS
We need to hire Certified Technicians ASAP
SIGN ON BONUS OF $3,000 to $5,000 depending on Experience and Certifications
Technician - Job Description:
- Diesel Technicians / Auto Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Automotive Diesel / Auto Technicians Diagnose and repair gas and diesel vehicle automotive systems to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Technician - Requirements:
As an Automotive Gas & Diesel Medium-Duty Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have 3 years medium or heavy duty technician experience (automotive trucks)
- Experience with both Gas & Diesel engines required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
About Lance Cunningham Ford:
We at Lance Cunningham Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Medium Duty Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair gas and diesel medium-duty trucks from the dynamic Ford product line. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further.
Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Lance Cunningham's Commitment to You:
- Been in business for 28 years!
- President's Award Multiple Year Winner!
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance Options
- 401(k) (50% matching up to 4% of income)
- Paid holidays!
- 15 acre state-of-the-art facility!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Vacation Pay