SUMMARY: By utilizing a team based model, the day program provides Day Treatment and Psychosocial Rehabilitation services to mentally ill adults; works as part of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
Include the following:
- Develop, conduct, and monitor activities in the Day Treatment and Psychosocial Rehabilitation Programs (both on-site and off-site activities).
- Assist clients in developing skills that will enhance their independence and normalize role functioning.
- Provide leadership for psycho-educational groups.
- Participate in the management of disruptive behavior.
- Teach functional skills to a wide range of individuals; serves as a role model for clients in social interactions and daily problem-solving.
- Assist with the monitoring and management of the client group fund.
- Complete client documentation and program documentation as required.
- Assess clients for admission to the program, conduct screening interviews, and complete the related documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Transport clients in CHS vehicle as needed for program-related activities.
- Participates in Quality Improvement (QI), Quality Assurance (QA) and Continuous Quality Improvement Activities (CQI) as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate to clients in either individual or group setting.
Certificates & Licensure:
Valid TN driver license with a clean driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
CHS is an EEO Employer
Cherokee Health Systems is committed to ensuring every Tennessean has access to effective, high-quality care. We don’t think anything should stop someone from getting the care they need, and that’s why we make our services available to anyone who needs them.
Location/Region: Maynardville, TN (US)