SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Housekeeper will keep buildings in clean and orderly condition by providing a clean and sanitized center for patients, employees, and tenants.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors
- Dust furniture, fixtures, and window sills
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- HS Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of performance
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach, lift and repeat cleaning motions utilizing cleaning supplies and equipment
- Ability to lift and carry 25-50 lbs.
- Will be exposed to cleaning solutions and potentially hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to work M-F, evening shift
Provision Health Partners delivers innovative and cost-effective management services that allow healthcare entities to focus on their healthcare business, thereby enhancing their ability to provide quality patient care.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)