Job Title: Executive Account Manager (Entry Level)
Location: Memphis, TN
Delivering managed IT Services across varying sectors and industries, a renowned telecoms enterprise is looking for ambitious college graduates in the shape of Executive Account Managers to fuel further growth.
Benefits/What you get:
- A highly competitive basic salary of $50,000
- Subsidised gym membership
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Health insurance option, including dental
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A friendly, outgoing working culture, with regular socials
- A positive, progressive corporate environment that encourages personal/career development awaits the successful candidate
The Executive Account Manager is an exciting, varied role. The successful candidate will obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the business in order to best identify, contact and educate prospective leads as to how the business can help them. The Executive Account Manager will seek to book meetings for the senior sales team, before shadowing these meetings with the view to running them yourself. With a carefully structured progression plan in place, the successful candidate will manage relationships with clients face to face as they grow into the role, negotiating and closing business with business professionals.
You’ll enjoy a fantastic working culture – excellent career and earning potential as well as a social, inclusive environment.
· Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering in order to best inform potential clients
· Develop rapport and business relationships via the phone, email and LinkedIn in order to schedule business meetings with prospects
· Shadow senior sales to these meetings with the view to running them yourself
· Up and cross sell services to existing clients, ensuring they’re already satisfied with the existing business they enjoy
· Remain minful of networking and growing your client base
· Educated to degree level – full Bachelor’s degrees only
· Business fluency in Spanish
· Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong working ethic
· Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.