Relationship Manager (Entry Level)
Location: Knoxville, TN
With our client, you can take part in changing the landscape of small businesses one conversation at a time! Providing financial support to small business owners, they’re looking for college graduates to drive further, continued growth.
Our client is of a size which will help you get noticed, whilst offering excellent scope for progression within the company!
Benefits/What you get:
- A highly competitive basic salary of $50,000
- Subsidised gym membership
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Health insurance option, including dental
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A friendly, outgoing working culture, with regular socials
- A positive, progressive corporate environment that encourages personal/career development awaits the successful candidate
As part of the Relationship Management Team, you will develop your skills alongside some of the best in the business! Responding to all inquiries, you will consult with small business owners to ensure they receive the best financial options available to them. The successful candidate will be comfortable interacting with clients regularly over the phone and via email. The Graduate Relationship Manager will be operating in a fast paced environment. As such, you will be detail oriented, a positive outlook and a problem solver.
A fantastic suite of benefits is offered by our client! A mobile, laptop and welcoming working culture are all on hand to ensure you hit the ground running!
- Act as a consultant to small business owners, ensuring they have full visibility on how the company can help them
- On a daily basis manage, request and follow up on client accounts
- Handle incoming requests over the phone and via email, providing in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Identify and escalate issues at each point in the loan process, from application through to funding
- Analyse all data available to you to solve account issues whenever they arise
- A college graduate (Full Bachelor's Degree)
- Organized with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Whilst not essential, 1+ year(s) of financial sales/customer support experience is preferable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)