Assistant Manager (Manager in Training / Sales / Finance)
Job ID2018-2354Address1623 E. Lamar Alexander PkwyCityMaryvilleStateTN
Overview and Responsibilities
Assistant Managers are involved in a 18 to 24 month paid training program to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement, preparing for the Branch Manager role. As an Assistant Manager, you will take on a leadership role to assist the Branch Manager with sales, overall account maintenance, credit and collections, customer service, finance and management functions. Typical base pay for an Assistant Manager is $33,500 to $35,000 with a bonus opportunity for up to $550 a month. Typical base pay for a Branch Manager is $42,000 with a monthly bonus opportunity plus an annual bonus of 6.5% of branch profit ranging from a minimum of $12,000 to $50,000+. Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide operational and administrative leadership for the branch team. Support Branch Manager in achieving business plan and sales goals by ensuring outstanding operational and administrative control, and service delivery.
- Develop action plans to improve operational controls, mitigate losses; ensure consistent customer service and a superior client experience.
- Handle entire loan processing cycle; gain experience promoting and selling products and services, evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings.
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing loan losses; responsible for all aspects of past due account management, collection of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency.
- Responsible for being a loan underwriting officer which includes approving or denying consumer loans within lending authority limits and recommending credit decisions on loans greater than assigned credit limits to appropriate level of management.
- Effectively oversee systems administration while meeting and complying with corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements.
- Perform personnel management functions including participating in recruitment of branch staff and providing training to employees regarding products, credit and delinquency decisions, difficult account problems, and servicing accounts.
- Promote, sell, and market products/services.
- Bachelors degree is REQUIRED (can start part-time until graduation)
- 1- 3 years of experience in customer service, preferably in retail or a related field.
- Must pass pre-employment Assessment tests, Drug Screening, Background and Credit check.
- Relocation is REQUIRED after training is complete. Relocation BONUS to cover expenses will be paid for >50 mile move.
- Professional demeanor,positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work well independently and be a dedicated team member.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones.
- Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows and Office Suite.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings forsporting event tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Monthly Incentive Bonus Pay
- Internal Promotions
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Joining the Republic Finance Team means not just having a job, but that you are taking the first step in pursuing an exciting and rewarding career! At Republic Finance, we pride ourselves on investing in our employees and providing internal advancement opportunities. As a Republic Finance team member, you will be provided with on-the- job-training in order to better understand our products and services, as well as the tools to best service our customers’ financial needs. We reward success and offer potential growth opportunities in as soon as 18-24 months. With more than 165 branches in 8 states, we are well known for our boutique-lending experience across the south. Providing assistance with financial emergencies, loan consolidation, back to school expenses and home improvement expenses are just some of the numerous services we offer our customers.
In addition to providing exceptional customer service and financial guidance to our communities, we understand and value the importance of giving back to them. Republic Finance is a proud supporter of multiple charities including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and the American Cancer Society (ACS). Our fundraising efforts throughout the year support these charities, while allowing us the opportunity to recognize our employees for their individual and team contributions.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who possess an entrepreneurial mentality, in addition to exceptional customer service skills. Republic Finance offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a first class working environment.
Location/Region: Maryville, TN (US)