Weekdays—flexible hours once trained. Apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers)install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors in major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are ourgreatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
News America Marketing is the nation's leading single-source marketing services company whose home delivered and in-store media is united under the SmartSource family brand. We are a division of News Corporation, which is the parent company to Harper Collins Publishers, the Fox Television Network, and 20th Century Fox Studios among others.