- Design and develop new equipment and technology for testing of nuclear power plant electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanic systems
- Perform research and development to produce new equipment and technology
- Travel between 6 and 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Perform Data analysis and write technical reports
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or 3 years of directly related experience in the field of electrical engineering, electronics engineering, software engineering and/or I&C system engineering.
AMS is an entrepreneurial engineering firm primarily servicing the country's fleet of nuclear power plants as well as those of other countries.
We also perform research and development to innovative nuclear technology and further serve the industry. The company's expertise is in testing of nuclear power plant instrumentation and control (I&C) systems, predictive maintenance, online monitoring, EMI/RFI troubleshooting, reactor diagnostics, cable condition monitoring, and technical training.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)